Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What I've been up to.

I've been rather busy the last week and a bit discussing a possible position in Dubai undertaking knowledge management. Though I have also been attending a number of events and discussing knowledge management. I've also had confirmation that I've had an article published in KM Legal covering a recent talk on KM and Innovation. So I do apologise for the recent lack of articles, but I have also been taking a time out to review what is going on in the field and I hope to write up on this shortly.

I had a very interesting discussion with Matthew Taylor who is the Chief Executive of the RSA regarding the role of knowledge management to the organisations of the future and he is undertaking some work in this area and I was happy to provide him with some thoughts regarding what people wanted from the technology side of knowledge management. I will be writing an article on this shortly which I hope to post.

So I will be back shortly.

No comments: