Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Meredith Levinson's ABC of Knowledge Management

If you are a manager and you are trying to get the hang of this knowledge management exercise, I came across last night on the CIO Web site this great article by Meredith Levinson which I would commend as a good starting point. Even if you are an experienced knowledge manager - it is stool a good aide memoire.

It answers those questions such as
  • What is Knowledge Management?
  • How can I sell a KM project in my organisation?
  • What technologies can support KM?
  • How can I demonstrate the value of a KM initiative?
  • and a number more
So if you'd like to find out more then click on this link to CIO - ABC of KM

By the way it might come up with an ad - just click on skip this ad to move it on to the article.

No comments: