One of the articles highlighted some research carried out last year in SME's in Iceland which highlighted what people felt were the benefits of KM in their organisation.
- 70% Improved employees skills
- 67% Better ability to handle customers requirements
- 62% Better decision making
- 58% Better staff attraction/retention
- 41% Faster response to key business issues
- 40% New ways of working
- 37% Reduced costs
- 31% Improved productivity
- 26% Increased profits
- 21% Additional Business opportunities
- 18% Increased market share
- 12% Improved New Product development.