Search This Blog

Friday, March 09, 2007

A battery re-charge



I’m going to be away for one week and so this blog will go into hibernation from the 9th March until the 19th March, as I am going away for a couple of days. Sandy has made me promise, that I won’t take any knowledge management books with me and that any book that I do take must be fiction.

One of the most important elements in knowledge management is the ability for us to reflect and re-examine what we are doing in our lifes both public and private. I’ll probably muse about a few things whilst looking at the sea and walking along the beach and come back fully recharged and with a host of new ideas to chat with people about. Hopefully the weather will support my wish to walk without being lashed with rain. Still if so there is always the cricket to watch.

No comments: