Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Special Report by the Economist on Social Networking

I picked this up last night on the early edition of the Economist which came out late evening, I want to sit down and read it this weekend and will post some comments but I thought that other people would like to look at it.

Hat tip also to Doug Cornelius who has posted his initial comments which pipped me to the post - note to self must do without sleep....

Out of this there are links to other articles that make up the report that are on a side bar.

Do read - the Economist is usually very good at puncturing technological bluster. Big technology slant this week as they also profile the new must have from Apple which I think will have a major effect in the work place as well as in our lives.

No comments: